Who am I?
Good question – who am I? My name is Christian Stankowic, I’m 30 years old and live in the State of Hesse. Since I was a child I’m interested in the grey boxes that help us to solve problems we hadn’t had without them. 🙂
After working as a full-time IHK instructor and IT administrator (Linux, Unix and VMware) for a long time, I’m working as a IT consultant now.
I’m using my blog as a digital notepad to write down IT stuff that I’m going in for. So I and others (true to the open source manifesto) have always the possibility to access the topics I worked out.
Beside IT-specific topics I’m also intered in different things – I wish a day could have 48 hours.. 😉
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS
- openSUSE / SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Spacewalk / Red Hat Satellite / SUSE Manager
- Foreman / Katello / Red Hat Satellite 6
- Git / GitLab / Continuous Integration / DevOps
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Salt, Vagrant, Terraform, Packer,…)
- Automation and programming
- Micro controller (Arduino, ESP8266/32,…)
- Weight training
- Healthy nutrition
Every IT workers knows that it is very important to have verified knowledge to stand up to competitors on the job market. For me this topics is also very important. Because of that I’m aiming for several certifications since I was a trainee. By now I successfully achieved the following certifications: