Who am I?
Good question - who am I? My name is Christian Stankowic, I'm 33 years old and live in Darmstadt. Since I was a child I'm interested in the grey boxes that help us to solve problems we hadn't had without them. 🙂
After working as a full-time IHK instructor and IT administrator (Linux, Unix and VMware) for a long time, I'm working as a IT consultant now.
I'm using my blog as a digital notepad to write down IT stuff that I'm going in for. So I and others (true to the open source manifesto) have always the possibility to access the topics I worked out.
Beside IT-specific topics I'm also intered in different things - I wish a day could have 48 hours.. 😉
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS / Rocky Linux / AlmaLinux
- openSUSE / SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Uyuni / SUSE Manager
- Foreman / Katello / Red Hat Satellite 6
- Git / GitLab / Continuous Integration / DevOps
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Salt, Vagrant, Terraform, Packer,...)
- Automation and programming
- Micro controller (Arduino, ESP8266/32, ESPHome...)
- Healthy nutrition